Dartmouth WILLS wills available for downloading.
Farms, Villages & Parishes
On the 5 January 2003 Dale was just cruising around the Probate and wills section of the PRO Online for UK
and found probate wills available for the following.
- Garland Langworthy WILLS, Accountant, Dartmouth. Proven 1849.
- Robert WILLS, Spirit Merchant, Dartmouth. Proven 1833.
- Will of Frances WILLS, Spinster of Barnstaple, Devon. 1856.
- Will of Edward WILLS, Upholsterer of Plymouth, Devon. 1854.
- Will of Thomas WILLS, Gentleman of Great Torrington, Devon. 1854.
- Will of Richard WILLS of Plymouth, Devon. 1842.
- Will of Joseph WILLS, Draper of Barnstaple, Devon. 1842.
- Will of Prudence WILLS, Widow of Ilfracombe, Devon. 1844.
- Will of Fanny WILLS, Widow of Axminster, Devon. 1845.
- Will of Robert Wills Gill, Gentleman of Totnes, Devon. 1842.
- Will of Samuel WILLS of Saint Leonard, Devon. 1847.
- Will of Susanna or Susan WILLS, Spinster of Stoke Gabriel, Devon. 1849.
- Will of John Wills Stephens, Gentleman of Beer Ferris, Devon. 1821.
- Will of Edward WILLS, Stationer of Plymouth, Devon. 1824.
- Will of Robert Tom otherwise Robert WILLS, Surgeon of Plymouth, Devon. 1824.
- Will of John WILLS, Whitesmith of Plymouth, Devon. 1823.
- Will of William WILLS, Gentleman of Totnes, Devon. 1828.
- Will of John WILLS, Gentleman of Plymouth, Devon. 1826.
- Will of Charles WILLS, Gentleman of Northam, Devon. 1829.
- Will of William Martin WILLS, of the Royal Navy of Berry Pomeroy, Devon. 1813.
- Will of Christopher WILLS, Sergemaker of Honiton, Devon. 1811.
- Will of William WILLS, Linen Draper of Axminster, Devon. 1819.
- Will of Susanna WILLS, Widow of Ashburton, Devon. 1817.
- Will of Thomas WILLS, Able Seaman numbered 630 on the Books of His Majesty's Ship Arethusa of Saint David Exeter, Devon. 1797.
- Will of John WILLS, Butcher of Plymouth, Devon. 1772.
- Will of James WILLS of Kingsbridge, Devon. 1764.
- Will of Henry WILLS otherwise Mills, Merchant of West Teingmouth, Devon. 1763.
These dates are not Death dates, but when the will was finally proven after death of the
52 Devon WILLS wills in all. The above is just a sample.
I know that Garland has Aussie connections. Hope the others can ring bells too. Take a look. Only costs money if you actually want to download the copy of the will. I've used this in the past and it is well worth the Three Pounds.