Go to our Sold page to the see the many Deltacraft we have sold from this page.
Deltacraft Islander Mark 2
Lodged for Sale - July 2018
Manufactured about 1985
Volvo Penta 2003 - engine hours 900
Reg No. ND606N - Registered to 17 August 2019
Mass 1220 KG
Trailer included - Tandem Seatrail - Registered No Y72372 - Reg to 16 June 2019
Shower and new marine toilet. --
Gas single burner cooker, --
Cabin sleeps two. --
All life jackets and safety equipment included.
Plenty of storage space.
Ideal boat for Hawkesbury, the Brisbane waters and beyond.
Very fuel efficient engine and reliable. Boat has been carefully maintained and recently serviced.
Location - Ettalong Beach, NSW.
Price - $21,950.00 ONO
Phone - Ruth Crabtree on 0415 473 044
Deltacraft Islander Mark 1
Lodged for Sale - June 2018
This is a very regretful sale, we are Delta converts and have experienced countless kilometres and amazing memories on the Murray and on the sea, around South Australian waters.
We would recommend a Deltacraft in a heartbeat!
Unfortunately we are now getting on in years and of late just can’t get out on the water as much as we have done and would like to.
- Recently surveyed for insurance renewal purpose. Everything in top condition. Lovely new Outboard 4 Stroke Engine (no smelly old expensive Diesel parts).
- New Outboard 25 HP 4 Stroke Yamaha – especially made for this type of boat. Cruise at 7 knots at half throttle, 4 litres per hour. Less than 30 hours from new. Reinforced Stern, professionally fitted. Motor also professionally fitted.
- Tandem Trailer, 5 near new tyres, new Jockey Wheel and cable brakes.
- Brand new Starting Battery and Brand new 100 amp Leisure Battery (charged by 65 Watt Solar Panel.
- Lowrance (Plotter Chart) Fish Finder/Depth Sounder.
- Fixed Compass
- Electric Windlass all Chain Anchor.
- Double Berth.
- Marine Toilet.
- WAICO 12 and 240 Volt Fridge Freezer 50 Litre.
- Portable Gas Stove.
- Radio and CD Player.
- 1 27 Meg Radio, 1 VHF Radio.
- 3 Bilge Pumps (1 x manual, 2 x electric).
- PDF 1 Life Jackets and some safety equipment.
- Stainless steel Swimming Ladder.
Price - $18,000.
Location - Munno Para, South Australia.
Contact - Fred Rogers – 0408 082 140.
Deltacraft Islander Mark 1
Lodged - April 2018
Engine 2GM20 completely rebuilt, spent $5,000 on it.
3 way fridge, 12 volt, 240 volt, gas.
Gas hot water service, overhead shower.
300 litre under floor water tank.
50 litre water tank.
70 litre fuel tank, new marine alloy.
27 meg,& vhf radios, stereo system.
Side curtains and clears.
Road registered trailer with electric winch.
Located at Mallacoota, Vic.
Price - $20,000.00, negotiable.
Phone David 0427 580 407 or email
Lodged July 2012
I have a rudder, prop shaft and propeller for sale. They are out of my 1978 Deltacraft Islander Mark 1.
I have repowered with a Yamaha 4 stroke and I thought someone may be in need of these items. My phone number is 04 0883 7736 and I'm in Hervey Bay, QLD.
Deltacraft Islander Mark 1 - - Lodged 1st November 2011
These photos were taken the last time she was on the hardstand for antifouling. (about 18 months ago)
She is in a sad condition as I never really had the time to start the refurbishing that she deserves.
The last time the Yanmar 2 cylinder diesel ran, the water pump had frozen (without me knowing) and although it started OK there was a lot of black smoke as the rubber belt heated up. I have a spare motor (in bits) which will go with the boat.
Some of the stainless steel holding the hard-top up had cracked so I took it off and it is resting on the gunwhales at the moment.
It is currently moored at Meadowbank, NSW.
Price - $5,500.00 - Contact phone 04 1827 3777.